Weekdays from 10a - 3p
1. Nickname? Babygirl (My Dad is in his 60's and still calls me on the phone and says he just wanted to his hear his Babygirl's voice) I love that! Sugarland's Babygirl makes me think of that.
2. Favorite drink? Tea
3. Tattoos or body piercing? Yes, tattoo of a dove on my left hip.
4. How much do you love your job? My Daddy has always played in a country band (and still does) and my Mom has always been a big fan of R&B so music has always been in my life. I have sang in and out of church choir all my life so you might say music is in my blood. Music just makes you feel and I get to feel those different emotions all day, I love it!
5. Favorite vacation spot? A cruise through the Caribbean...was my most favorite ever! We fed sting rays and went to a turtle farm!
6. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? cookies...YES..lol, sometimes my husband will say "What did you eat for dinner?" and I will answer "The red ones" and point to Skittles. I'm lucky he keeps me line.
7. Ever been on tv? Uncle Zeb's show, I froze and didn't say hello to anyone!!! I also used to do fill-in News & weather on Fox 23.
8. Ever steal a traffic sign? No, but I re-arranged the letters to spell something not so nice, on a Burger King sign once...I was a teen-ager.
9. Favorite dessert? I have never met a dessert I didn't like. My Daddy makes triple size brownies that are amazing!
10. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays are always fun family days.
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Wow! 10 years? Cat fish noodling with Ted Nugent and John Rich.
13. What is your favorite meal? anything my hubby is grillin' in the backyard.
14. Aside from Mexico and Canada, have you ever been to another country? The Caribbean. I would love to go to Italy someday!
15. Reality or regular tv? All TV. I'm ADD so TV is my book...I watch a lot of documentaries.
16. Favorite type weather? Sunshine and 80
17. Favorite place to shop in Tulsa? Bead stores...I love to make jewelry!
18. If I weren't in radio, I would be... in a country band like "Little Big Town".
19. The last book I read was...The 7 words of Jesus and Mary by Fulton John Sheen, beautiful & poetic!
20. Favorite Concert? that is tough, Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Gary Allan, U2, Little Big Town, Rascal Flatts, Hank Jr. stop me or I will go on and on...
21. What is your biggest pet peeve? I look up at the clouds, the trees and thank God for the beautiful place and people around me. We all have so much to be thankful for:) No time for pet peeves.
22. Favorite smell? purple irises...my Mother planted them outside my bedroom window when I was a little girl, they smell like grape kool-aid:) I have them in my front flower bed now.
23. Favorite kids movie? I love the cat and donkey on Shrek
24. Are you smarter than a 5th grader? No, but I do crossword puzzles
Put an X in the parentheses if it applies to you!
( ) Been to Canada-
(X) Been to Mexico- yes, several times
(X) Been lost- yep
(X) Swam in the ocean- yes, salty!
( ) Sang Karaoke- No, scared...but I want to!
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins- Oh yea...my 1st job was a waitress at Goldies lol
(X) Made prank phone calls- yep
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't- Never,say never!!!!
(X) Been Sky Diving- lots of times, once to raise money for the Humane Society!
(X) Laughed so hard you peed your pants- who wrote these questions????
(X) Been Fired – yes, are you trying to make me cry?
(X) Gone for a ride in a big city Taxi Cab- yes! NY drivers are CRAZY!
(X) Gone Skinny Dipping in a public place- Monkey Island in Grove
(X) Been transported in an ambulance- yes, I rode up front, they let me turn on the siren
( ) Completed your New Years Resolutions- Nah!